The Sangguniang Panlalawigan draws its strength from God in order to serve the people of Misamis Occidental. It is committed to effective and efficient public service. We strive to be humble in our strength working together as one body sensitive to the needs of the constituents we serve.
A dynamic and effective Sangguniang Panlalawigan that implores Divine Guidance in promoting, enhancing and sustaining the General Welfare of the People of the Province of Misamis Occidental through proactive and quality legislation.
Kawani, Ikaw ay Isang Lingkod-Bayani
Poster credit by: Alexia Mae A. Decena & Charmaine Medequizo-Caday
AN EMPLOYEE WHO IS A SERVANT-HERO OR A LINGKOD-BAYANI IS:
- One who exemplifies timely, selfless and dedicated service.
- One who identifies with the pains, suffering and need of his clients. He is not indifferent, but compassionate.
- One who constantly improves himself and is excited and fearless to explore uncharted territories of service and office system improvements.
- One who frowns upon and despises bribery and corruption.
- One who takes care of the environment.
- One whose services are not limited to the four-corners of the office but takes care of the vulnerable sectors of the society like the children.
- One who does not fear of being transparent in all he does.
- One who regards no work as trivial.
- One who regards the worth, value and contributions of every colleague as indispensable ingredient in effective and efficient service to the people.
- One who uses every minute in the office for a worthy purpose and activity.
- One who need not be prodded by the people of his commitment under the Citizen's Charter because the said Citizen's Charter is in his heart.
- The all-encompassing influence and source of his joy, fervency, dedication and love for service, is his Lord and God who is also his model.
That makes him Excellent in all he does. He is the true "Kawani na Tunay na Lingkod Bayani".
KAWANI, IKAW AY ISANG LINGKOD-BAYANI
Concept by OSSP Staff; Poster and Interpretation by: Alexia Mae A. Decena & Charmaine Medequizo-Caday
This poster was SP's entry to the Poster-Making Contest held during the celebration of the Philippine Civil Service Month in September 2012. It depicts SP Office' concept and interpretation of the theme: "Kawani, Ikaw ay Isang Lingkod-Bayani"