Hon. Simplicia Obina Neri
Spouse : Jorge Carreon Neri III (Ret. PNP Officer)
- Jorge Obina Neri IV
- Pearllynn Neri Matchuca, M.D.
- Harold Jib Obina Neri
Educational Background :
- College : 2nd year - 4th - year University of San Carlos, Cebu City (Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Accounting)
- 1st year - Immaculate Conception College, Ozamiz City
- Secondary : 2nd year - 4th year Misamis Colleges (now Misamis University), Ozamiz City, graduated with Honors and Class Testator
- 1st year - Our Lady of Peace High School, Malabang, Lanao del Sur
- Primary : Itil Elementary School, Malabang, Lanao del Sur, graduated Valedictorian
Public Contact Nos. / Email :
|May 2013 to Present||Provincial Board Member, 2nd District, Misamis Occidental|
|May 2010 to May 2013||City Councilor, Ozamiz City|
|May 2007 to May 2010||City Councilor, Ozamiz City|
|May 2004 to May 2007||City Councilor, Ozamiz City|
|May 1998 to May 2001||City Councilor, Ozamiz City|
|May 1995 to May 1998||City Councilor, Ozamiz City|
|Jan 1981 to Jun 1995||Station Manager DXDD AM/FM (Awarded as STATION MANAGER OF THE YEAR) by Philippine Federation of Catholic Broadcasters, Manila|
|Jan 1971 to 1980||Accounting Clerk, Cashier, Traffic Supervisor, Radio Station DXDD AM/FM (Dan-ag sa Dakbayan Broadcasting Corporation)|
CIVIC/RELIGIOUS INVOLVEMENT :
- Coordinator - Parish Pastoral Council, Sta. Teresita Parish
- Officer - Sagrada Corazon de Jesus
- Couples for Christ - (Social Ministry)
- Member - Family and Life Apostolate (on leave)
- Unit President - Catholic Women's League
- Board Secretary - Philippine Red Cross
- Former President - Misamis University Alumni Association
- Member - Kapisanan ng mga Broadkaster ng Pilipinas
- Vice-President/Manager Radio Station DXKV - FM, Pagadian City
As Chairperson :
- Committee on Blue Ribbon and Good Government
- Committee on Commerce, Trade and Industry and Economic Development
- Committee on Education, Arts, Science and Technology
- Committee on Justice
- Committee on Senior Citizens and Person with Disabilities
As Vice-Chairperson :
- Committee on Agriculture and Food
- Committee on Archeology Antiquities and Cultural Heritage
- Committee on Legislative Monitoring and Oversight
- Committee on Natural Resources, Environment and Ecology
- Committee on Women, Children and Family
As Member :
- Committee on City and Municipal Affairs
- Committee on Health and Social Services
- Committee on Human Resource and Government Organization
- Committee on Labor and Employment
- Committee on Subanen/Indigenous People's Affair
- Committee on Tourism
- Committee on Public Utilities, Communications, Energy and Legislative Franchises
- Committee of the Whole
Resolution No. 237-14 "A RESOLUTION COMMENDING THE STUDENT-ATHLETES WHO REPRESENTED THE PROVINCE OF MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL TO THE PALARONG PAMBANSA HELD IN STA. CRUZ LAGUNA LAST MAY 4 – 10,2014, SO WITH THEIR COACH AND TRAINER, FOR GARNERING FOUR (4) GOLD, THREE (3) SILVER AND ONE (1) BRONZE MEDALS"
Resolution No. 56-14 "A RESOLUTION ALLOWING AND SUPPORTING THE PROJECT OF THE MISAMIS UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY EXTENSION PROGRAM (MUCEP) TO IMPLEMENT THE PROJECT ENTITLED, “MT. MALINDANG BIODIVERSITY PROTECTION & MANAGEMENT PROJECT”"
Resolution No. 13-14 "A RESOLUTION REQUESTING DAIMA SHIPPING LINES TO EXTEND ITS OPERATION FROM OZAMIZ CITY TO ILIGAN CITY AND VICE-VERSA IN VIEW OF THE DESTRUCTION OF LINAMON BRIDGE, LANAO DEL NORTE UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT THE ROAD IS PASSABLE"
Resolution No. 12-14 "A RESOLUTION REQUESTING THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF THE MARITIME INDUSTRY AUTHORITY (MARINA), CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY TO AUTHORIZE THE DAIMA SHIPPING LINES TO EXTEND ITS OPERATION/SERVICE FROM OZAMIZ CITY TO ILIGAN CITY AND VICE-VERSA"
Resolution No. 009-14 "A RESOLUTION EXPRESSING PROFOUND GRATITUDE TO THE HONORABLE BOARD MEMBER EMETERIO B. ROA SR., AND CLARIN VICE-MAYOR HONORABLE GLORY FE D. ROA, FOR HOSTING THE SANGGUNIANG PANLALAWIGAN SPECIAL SESSION ON JANUARY 14,2014 "
Resolution No. 280-13 "A RESOLUTION EARNESTLY REQUESTING THE HONORABLE ATTY. HENRY S. OAMINAL, CONGRESSMAN, 2ND DISTRICT OF MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL TO EXTEND FINANCIAL OR MATERIAL ASSISTANCE, OR BOTH TO THE TWENTY SEVEN (27) FAMILIES OF FIRE VICTIMS IN BARANGAY CATADMAN, OZAMIZ CITY, TAKEN FROM HIS AVAILABLE SOURCE OF FUND GRANTED BY LAW "
Resolution No. 279-13 "A RESOLUTION EARNESTLY REQUESTING THE HONORABLE HERMINIA M. RAMIRO, PROVINCIAL GOVERNOR OF MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL, TO EXTEND FINANCIAL OR MATERIAL ASSISTANCE, OR BOTH, TO THE TWENTY SEVEN (27) FAMILIES OF FIRE VICTIMS IN BARANGAY CATADMAN, OZAMIZ CITY, TAKEN FROM THE LOCAL DISASTER RISK REDUCTION MANAGEMENT FUND (LDRRMF) OF THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT OF MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL CY 2013"
Proposed Resolution No. 24-13 "A RESOLUTION REFERRING AND STRONGLY RECOMMENDING TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT OF THE PROVINCE OF MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL THE IMPLEMENTATION OF dbm-dswd JOINT CIRCULAR NO. 2003-01 DATED APRIL 28, 2003 WITH SUBJECT: IMPLEMENTING GUIDELINES FOR SECTION 29 OF THE GENERAL APPROPRIATIONS ACT FOR FY 2003 ENTITLED: "SETTING ASIDE ONE PERCENT (1%) OF GOVERNMENT AGENCY BUDGET FOR PROGRAMS/PROJECTS RELATED TO SENIOR CITIZENS AND THE DISABLED"."
Proposed Resolution No. 23-13 "A RESOLUTION REQUESTING THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT OF MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL THRU ITS RESPECTIVE MAYOR, TO CAUSE THE GRANTING OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IN THE AMOUNT OF P2,000.00 AS DEATH AID TO INDIGENT SENIOR CITIZENS WHO ARE OT RECEIVING SOCIAL PENSIONS OR OTHER FORMS OF PENSIONS FROM GSIS, SSS OR PVAO IN ACCORDANCE WITH R.A. 9994"
Proposed Ordinance No. 6-13 "AN ORDINANCE PROVIDING PROTECTION OF THE MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL RIVER BASIN FOR CONSERVATION, PRESERVATION AND PROTECTION OF THE REMAINING RIPARIAN NATURAL RESOURCES, PROVIDING PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION THEREOF, AND OTHER PURPOSES"